Sunday, May 13, 2012


I've been tagged!

I got tagged by kumicake, cute and pretty girl.. Thanks for tagging me.. =)
So, here's the rules,

Rules :

1.  Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
2.  Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven     
     questions for the people you tag to answer. 
3.  Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4.  Go to their page and tell them.
5.  No tag backs.
6.  You legitimately have to tag. 


11 things about me

  1. i really love to sleep..
  2. i really don't like lizard, but now i have 3 in my bedroom..  >.<
  3. i am a messy person. 
  4. and because of that, last week i step onto my pin cushion, which is full of hand sew needle with thread.. 
  5. i just quit bitting my nails.. YAY
         
          super short.. *bite everyday*
nowadays..   

    6.  i love everything that contains SPF..
    7.  i like to imagine
    8.  last movie that i watched is The Raid.. and it's really impressive..
    9.  i have front bangs..since high school until now..
  10.  i took a sewing class
  11.  and my current project is my engagement dress.. ^^ wish me luck.. 


kumicake's questions 

1. Who is your (fictional) crush?
    my fictional crush is legolas from LOTR.. err also zhu ge liang, but   
    he's not fiction..  
2. Who is/are your idols and role-models? 
    Mulan
3. What is your favourite song and why?
     big big world.. i love the rhythm, lyrics, also her voice...
4. Who would win, Goku or Superman? 
    goku, i guess..
5. Were you once a 'stereotype' (like gothic, nerd, ulzzang)?
    i don't know.. it's depend on my mood.. but mostly just natural..
6. Easy question: show me something in your favourite colour
                                                                   
    my loreal blush no 103 sandalwood veil

    
7. Would you rather shit yourself in front of your crush or accidentally hit him in the babymaker?
    accidentally hit him in the babymaker
8. If you could be someone else for one day, who would you want to be and why? 
    emm.. maybe.. selena gomez
9. What is your super hero power?
    being invisible
10. What is your best childhood memory?  
      read a lot of folk tales, fables, legend, fairy tales, comics, novel, etc.. 
11. What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?
      no one is perfect, just do your best..

my 11 questions for people that i tag
  1. who is your favourite superhero, why?
  2. what sport do you like best?
  3. tell me 5 things that you will bring if you were stranded on the island of the middle of nowhere
  4. how many piercings do you have?
  5. what is your favourite book?
  6. which one fo you prefer, dancing or singing?
  7. what is your current favourite song?
  8. tell me 1 make up item that you can't live without
  9. falsies or mascara?
  10. what do you do when you're angry
  11. show a picture of yourself
i tag to:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you hun! This tag is so cute. Your questions are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank's for the tag !!!! you're so cute nyaa ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me ^^
    Aww, I love to sleep too, and I think lizards are scary as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad you took the time to write this <3 I love sleeping too, hehe. Only just recently I realized Mulan was someone who really existed *o*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai, aku udah kerjain nih PRnya :D

    http://racuncelle.blogspot.com/2012/04/11-random-things-about-me.html

    Makasih ya udah di tag *cup*

    ReplyDelete